Website Update and Bounty Event
Hello, Matrix community!
As part of the Matrix 3.0 Blueprint release, our website, www.matrix.io, has been re-designed. The design serves to improve the user experience and reflect the theme of our vision. Equally important is that we have consolidated the previous publish into a gitbook, where you can find information easily. A snapshot of the website is provided as below:
This website is not the final version, but we keep improving it. You may see some links still go to the previous website. Don’t be surprised.
We are holding an award-winning bug bounty event to celebrate the launch of our new website. Community testing is a critical step for any project and Matrix is excited to open the testing process of our new website to our community. This is a great opportunity for all Matrixians to potentially win prizes.
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy our new website!
The Matrix New Website Bug Bounty Event will be launched with the following details:
- Period: 21 December 2022–01 January 2023 (UTC+3)
- Winners: Top 10 contributors
- Prize: The 10 people who detect errors and contribute the most will share a pool of 20,000 MAN. Each winner will receive 2000 MAN coins.
- Notes :
Bug Bounty rewards: Suggestions or bugs found can include, but are not limited to:
- Incorrect UI Scaling; Page Layout; Typos
- Product Functionality
- User-experience Improvements
- UI Design
- New Functions
- Critical errors
How to Report a Bug ?
Report bugs using this form: https://forms.gle/5or9eCAgYjMoJxvC9
- Winners will be announced on January 03.
- The distribution of the prize will be around January 05.
- Prizes will only be awarded to the MAN wallet you specify on the form. Otherwise, you will not receive any rewards even if you win.
- If the same defect is reported more than once, only the participant who makes the most complete and timely notification will be rewarded.
- Matrix AI Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, modify or cancel this posting at any time without notice.
- Before the bug is successfully fixed, please do not disclose any details about the bug to anyone outside of Matrix AI Network.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please join our official telegram community, ask our admins or fill out our suggestion form: https://t.me/matrixainetwork
Into the Matrix.