On Sep 11, 2019, Matrix has officially launched Matrix Wallet App, where users can enjoy both E-wallet functions and AI applications in an integrated way. This article will introduce the specific functions that Matrix Wallet App offers and some points that should be noted during the operation. If you yet have this app, check Matrix’s official website and click “Please click for downloading Matrix Wallet App” for the download. Currently, Matrix Wallet App is only available on Android mobiles.
Matrix Wallet App provides users with both basic E-wallet functions and AI applications.
Create or import a wallet
For those who yet have a Matrix wallet, you should first click “create a new wallet” to set up your password and then receive the mnemonic. After that, users can use mnemonic or private key to enter their own wallets.
Click the MAN symbol on the homepage, you will see two icons named “send” and “receive” respectively. If you want to send tokens to others, click “send”, then input the recipient’s wallet address and the transaction amount. You can also click “receive” to check the wallet that you receive tokens from.
Click the icon in the top right-hand corner of the homepage. You can find multiple wallet accounts you’ve imported. You can easily switch to any one you need. At the same time, this page also offers the functions of creating a new wallet or importing an existing wallet.
Matrix Wallet App provides users with two useful AI applications below:
Users can detect whether watermelons are ripe or not simply by collecting the sound of tapping the watermelon. Our AI application will produce a result at over 90% accuracy after fast recognition and analysis.
Just like the medical diagnosis procedure we’ve introduced for Matrix Web Wallet, users can easily get the diagnosis result by uploading their CT scans. Check the detailed introduction here.
When you use the AI applications of “Pat watermelon” or “Cancer diagnosis”, there are several points worth noticing.
1. A certain amount of MAN token will be consumed for using AI-powered functions.
2. You must upload the correct audio/scans in line with the rules.
3. Once you input your password at “Pat watermelon”, it will cost you some MAN tokens, because the whole procedure of sound detection has been completed.
4. Inputting your password at “Cancer diagnosis” is merely for moving on to the next step and will cost you nothing. You can stop the diagnosis by clicking “cancel” in time.
1. It’s recommended to write down the mnemonic in a right order on a sheet of paper and keep it in a safe place rather than just save the screenshot of the mnemonic in your phone.
2. Users can get their private key in the “Backup wallet” from “Setting”. Please keep it safe.
3. Without password, your MAN transaction cannot be completed. If you forget the password, you can use private key and mnemonic to reset it.
Videos with detailed instruction for Matrix Wallet App will be released at Matrix’s official youtube channel. If you still find any problems, while downloading or using Matrix Wallet App, please send an email to email@example.com or contact a member of the Matrix team on Telegram.