Fracture Detection is a feature newly added to the Matrix Wallet, after features such as Pose Detection, Object Detection and Lung Cancer Diagnosis. For now, it is available only in the Web Wallet.
NOTE: The screenshots below are taken in the test beta and may be different from the actually user interface.
To take advantage of Fracture Detection, you need a zip package of clinical images in dcm files.
Matrix Web Wallet: https://wallet.matrix.io/
Matrix Blockchain Platform: https://tom.matrix.io/
- Go to Matrix Web Wallet. Find Fracture Detection in AI Application.
2. Upload your DCM files. Tick the box for the amount of MAN tokens the diagnosis requires. Click Upload.
3. A hash will show up after uploading is complete.
4. Go to the Matrix Blockchain Platform. Enter the hash you just got and view the details of your transaction.
5. Wait 20 minutes. The diagnosis result will show in the transaction details.
1. Can I upload png or jpg files?
No. Like with our Lung Cancer Diagnosis, you have to upload a zip package of medical images in dcm files.
2. Can I cancel the diagnosing process?
You are able to cancel this transaction only before hitting the Submit button. Once Matrix has generated a hash, the transaction will be irrevocable.
3. How do I view the diagnosis result?
Copy the address of the wallet you used for fracture diagnosis. Enter it in the Matrix Blockchain Platform, and your diagnosis will show among the latest transactions.
4. What if I don’t get any result after more than 40 minutes?
If you don’t get any result after waiting more than 40 minutes, it may have to do with the image quality of the files you uploaded. You may try uploading different files to start a new diagnosis.
Although Matrix AI can make fast and accurate diagnoses of bone fracture, we still recommend you to follow the doctor’s advice.
If you have a problem using our Fracture Detection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.