2nd Bi-Weekly Report of February 2022
Matrix AI Network Bi-weekly report
- Validation nodes: 87
- Mining nodes: 1453
- New wallets added: 307
- Upgraded the IPFS storage structure of the Matrix Mainnet;
- Optimized the IPFS storage structure of the Matrix Mainnet to be compatible with mainstream NFT platforms;
- Finished developing the monitoring module for GPU computing power output on the Matrix Mainnet;
- Upgraded the API module of MANAS;
- Updated the Depth Estimation Application Module of MANTA
- Updated the GPU Resource Monitoring Module of MANTA.
- Upgraded IPFS Storage for the Matrix Mainnet.
NFT is not only a highly competitive space for tech companies, but also a foundational innovation that makes the Metaverse possible. An upgraded IPFS storage structure will make the Matrix Mainnet compatible with mainstream NFT public chains and trading platforms such as BSC, ETH, OpenSea, etc. This will create more liquidity for algorithm NFTs on MANIA and more ways to profit for AI scientists, thus laying a solid foundation for Matrix’s NFT ecosystem.