1st Bi-Weekly Report of February 2022
Matrix AI Network Bi-weekly report
- Validation nodes: 87
- Mining nodes: 1466
- New wallets added: 98
- Completed the initial design of the Metaverse Matrix;
- Completed the initial design of a DID using finger vein recognition;
- Designed an algorithm for monitoring the computing power output of Mainnet miner;
- Designed a large-scale concurrent network for MANAS;
- Consolidated the source code of MANTA;
- Updated the source code of MANTA’s Image Classification Application Module on Github.
Finger Vein Recognition for DID
DID is one of the foundational technologies that make the Metaverse possible. It serves to build a secure and stable link between people’s real-world identities and their Metaverse identities. Matrix expects its finger vein recognition technology will solve the current drawbacks of DID.